Mapletree is a leading real estate development, investment and capital management company headquartered in Singapore.
Mapletree Investments Pte Ltd (Mapletree) is focused on delivering value to its stakeholders through its business model that maximises capital efficiency. In executing a business strategy that combines the roles of real estate development, investment and capital management, Mapletree has generated consistently good returns to its stakeholders, and established a track record for building award-winning development projects across various real estate classes.
As at 31 December 2016, Mapletree owns and manages S$38.6 billion of office, retail, logistics, industrial, residential, corporate housing and serviced apartment, and student housing properties. Presently, Mapletree manages four Singapore-listed real estate investment trusts (REITs) and six private real estate funds, which hold a diverse portfolio of assets in Asia Pacific, the United Kingdom (UK) and the United States (US). The Group has also established an extensive network of offices in Singapore, Australia, China, Hong Kong SAR, India, Japan, Malaysia, South Korea, the UK, the US and Vietnam.
Mapletree’s portfolio includes award-winning properties in Singapore such as VivoCity, Mapletree Business City and Tata Communications Exchange, as well as mixed-use developments in the region such as Mapletree Business City Shanghai and VivoCity Shanghai, and Nanhai Business City in China.
Quick facts about Mapletree:
- Over 2,000 employees
- Headquartered in Singapore at Mapletree Business City
- Offices across 10 economies in Asia Pacific and Europe
- Total assets under management (AUM) of $38.6 billion as at 31 December 2016
- Five-year Average Return of Invested Equity (ROIE) at 13.3%*
- Five-year Net Asset Value compounded annual growth rate (NAV CAGR) of 11.8%*
- Over 180 awards and accolades for investment and capital management, building excellence, business sustainability and service experience