A Singapore-focused REIT established to make long-term investments in a diversified portfolio of income-producing real estate for office and/or retail purposes.
Listed on the Main Board of the SGX-ST on 27 April 2011, Mapletree Commercial Trust (MCT) is a Singapore-focused REIT established to make long-term investments in a diversified portfolio of income-producing real estate used primarily for office and/or retail purposes, as well as real estate related assets.
The portfolio comprises five properties in Singapore and are valued at approximately S$6.1 billion as at 25 August 2016:
- VivoCity – Singapore's largest retail and lifestyle mall located in the HarbourFront Precinct;
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch HarbourFront – a premium office building in the HarbourFront Precinct;
- PSA Building – an established commercial building landmark in the Alexandra Precinct with a three-storey retail centre, Alexandra Retail Centre; and
- Mapletree Anson – a 19-storey premium office building located in Singapore's CBD
- Mapletree Business City I – four blocks of Grade A office and business park space in an estimated 1.7 million square feet of net lettable area including facilities such as food and beverage outlets, multi-purpose hall and meeting facilities, a gymnasium with heated pool, a convenience store, a childcare centre, a clinic and a laundromat.
MCT is managed by Mapletree Commercial Trust Management Ltd, which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Mapletree.
For more information, please visit Mapletree Commercial Trust.